Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hie peeps~~!

It’s Marie here! I’m from Seremban (Negeri Sembilan), the place where it is famous for ‘Siew Pau’. To be honest, I don’t really fancy ‘Siew Pau’ as I prefer Italian food than Chinese or Japanese food. One of my all time favorite is pasta and sometimes I cook them too! 
My hobbies are mingling with friends, watching TVB series and Gossip Girl, surfing internet to search for information and keeping myself updated with the latest fashion trend. Oh! And I almost forgot….I LOVE sleeping.
The top five websites which I visited the most are www.topshop.com, to look at the new season of clothes and accessories available In Malaysia’s outlets; www.forever21.com is also another website which I love to visit to learn about the latest fashion trend. Looking at these websites gives me the urge to shop! *Lol*
Besides, www.gsc.com is also one of my favourite websites which I checked often as I’m a movie lover. It is useful not only to check the show times, it provides e-ticketing services as well, saving me the queuing time to buy the movie tickets.
That’s all yall. CioZ!

0 comments:

Post a Comment